Skip to main content

[Fated to Love You] D. Pitt's Exhibit at Dongdaemun Design Plaza


Dongdaemun Design Plaza
281 Ulji-ro Jung-gu, Seoul
(서울 중구 을지로 281)

Miyoung (Jang Nara) anonymously received an invitation to an art exhibition of a D. Pitt one day, not knowing that the artist was actually that man who she mistook as a priest in Gongseri Cathedral. This is also where Daniel Pitt (Choi Jinhyuk) managed to brew jealousy on Geon (Jang Hyuk) after hugging the latter's wife to check who he is actually.

So basically, the exhibition was filmed at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza. It is that amazing architectural piece built in the heart of Dongdaemun, just beside the top shopping malls in Seoul.
It features a rather futuristic design which I can blatantly compare to a UFO. Sorry not sorry, LOL.

If you're following this blog, you'll see that I've ID-ed the place quite a few times already.

DDP, as it is more popularly known, is actually a favorite filming location of many Korean dramas.
It is also one of the most famous tourist attractions in Seoul, being one of the main reasons why the city was declared as the World Design Capital on 2010 (source: Wikipedia).

There are so many Korean dramas, movies and variety shows that were filmed in this beautiful place. I'm looking forward to ID-ing more because definitely, the Dongdaemun Design Plaza is one of the must-visit places in my itinerary. My camera will surely have a feast on this place. :)

How to get there?

Just find your way to the Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station/동대문역사문화공원역 (Green Line) and use EXIT 1.





FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXO at New SM Entertainment Building

first photo from only5_yoonjae @ weibo New SM Entertainment Seollung-ro 190-gil, Chungdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (서울특별시 강남구 청담동 선릉로190길 ) As far as I can remember, they have been using this building since the beginning of the year. I am just not sure though if it goes beyond that. Nevertheless, yeah, here's another building for SME where EXO is now commonly seen. It is quite easy to locate and definitely just a few steps away from Yeonsei Riverville .  RELATED: HOW TO BECOME AN SM TRAINEE? It's a pretty long walk but I think it's gonna be worth it if you really want to explore this part of Chungdam-dong. I mean, there are quite a number of shooting locations in the area which you may want to visit. :)

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b...

[Roommate/룸메이트] The Glamorous House for Roommate

Roommate House 66 Daesagwan-ro, Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 서울 성북구 성북동 대사관로 66 I am totally amazed with this house. I mean, I would love to have the same one! With Chanyeol and Dongwook in it, please! I'm loving the variety show. Frankly speaking, I am kinda worried about Chanyeol because of the rules but given everything that happened and are happening, I decided it was a good decision. I have concluded that I would rather see Yeol falling in love with one of the housemates than a news like what we had a week ago. LOL Anyway, here's the house, another reason to go on a tour to Seoul . It's definitely not easy to visit considering its location But if you're going there, drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do. *winks* (Although I'll just most likely suggest that you take a cab LOL) FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.