Skip to main content

[Fated to Love You] The Seoul Hotel where Daniel Pitt & Miyoung Stayed




W Seoul - Walkerhill Hotel
177 Walkerhill-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul
(서울 광진구 워커힐로 177)

One of the most beautiful hotels in Seoul is the W Walkerhill Hotel. A branch of the international chain, this establishment totally raises the bar on modern accommodation. Even when I was working as a travel writer for a hotel booking company, this has been my favorite. The facilities were basically top-tiered and the services was superb.

No wonder it has become one of the most prominent filming locations of Korean dramas, movies and variety shows. Even Super Junior filmed here. Perhaps, it's the fact that it's perched on an ideal location (fronting the river and quite away from the bustling metropolis) or maybe it's the fact that it's really perfect for all scenes? I don't know. But one thing is sure, W Walkerhill Hotel is an interesting place I would like to stay in when I'm in Seoul.

That is if I have the money to pay for the lodge. LOL

So yeah, W Walkerhill Hotel is a brief filming site of Korean drama Fated to Love You. It is where Mi Young (Jang Nara) and Daniel Pitt (Choi Jinhyuk) stayed when they went back to Seoul for an exhibition. The room Nara used, if I'm not mistaken, was the same one Super Junior used for a variety show.

On the picture below is the lobby. :)


The Seoul hotel was also used in these scenes:
LIE TO ME (Yoon Eunhye/Kang Jihwan)
MEDICAL TOP TEAM (Joo Jihoon)


So that's it! If you need help with the directions, feel free to drop a comment.
I'll see what I can do for all of you :)




FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b

[Doctor Stranger/닥터 이방인] The Real Myeongwoo Hospital

second photo from kiis3300@Naver International St. Mary's Hospital ( 국제성모병원) Simgoklo 100-gil, 25 Seo-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City 인천 서구 심곡로100번길 25 Three episodes and I'm getting hooked. Putting Lee Jongsuk, Park Haejin and Kang Sora in one drama seems like a fatal thing to me. I love all of them!!! So yeah, I'll be ID-ing Doctor Stranger seriously now. And we'll start with this hospital. As said, it's the International St. Mary's Hospital in Incheon. In the drama, it's named as the Myeongwoo Hospital where Haejin and Sora works. It's quite a big facility considering that it has a housing facility for the residents (Maris Stella) and a mall with an indoor golf course (Wellbeing Mall) within its complex. Amazing, right? I knew all those because of their website. LOL. Visit it here . There's an English feature. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

[EXO Showtime] EXO Sehun and Kai at Moon Guesthouse

2nd photo from TripAdvisor Moon Guesthouse 87-1 Unni-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul (서울 종로구 운니동 87-1) Aside from going to Seoul, one of my ultimate dreams in life is to stay in a hanok, a traditional Korean house. Since April Kisses days (I was in high school back then!), I have really loved its structure and I even dreamed of living in one. Hehe. Anyway, this is where Sehun and Kai went to for their funny clip in EXO Showtime Episode 8. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.