[The Heirs] Lee Minho and Kim Woobin at Hill House

second photo from dayee0 @ Naver

Hill House
San 11-2 Jeonsu-ri, Ganhamyeon, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi
(경기 양평군 강하면 전수리 산11-2)

PRESENTING KIM TAN'S HOUSE!!!!
This is probably one of my most favorite houses ever. LOL
It's a tourist attraction Gyeonggi and is open to public.

For more pictures, visit this blog.


Here's how it looks like from the outside anyway:

To know how to get there, kindly click here.

FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

7 comments

Write comments
Axerine
AUTHOR
November 20, 2013 at 5:11 PM delete

Awesome! Do u happen to have the directions? Was looking on naver map and it seems near Yangpyeong station

Reply
avatar
November 20, 2013 at 6:05 PM delete

Hi Axerine!

I'll try to figure out the directions as soon as I can :) You can follow @ManagerHyung on Twitter to know if it's already uploaded :)

Reply
avatar
July 3, 2015 at 5:54 PM delete

If from itaewon to here,can by taxi or bus?please answer😊😊

Reply
avatar
July 3, 2015 at 5:55 PM delete

If from itaewon to here,can by taxi or bus?please answer����

Reply
avatar
February 1, 2016 at 6:24 AM delete

Thanks to the detailed pictures, I arrived at the Hill House (Kim Tan's House) in Yangpyeong, Gyeonggi-do but it was a scary journey since I am not sure where to go. One problem I encountered was the bus driver does not read or write English and the place was very far so I crossed my fingers hoping I will not get lost. I saw the blue bus STOP similar to that picture you post. I got off the bus and there I was, facing the Hill House. Thank you. :D

Reply
avatar