[The Heirs] Lee Minho and Park Shinhye at the 'Dreamcatcher Shop'

korean drama the heirs

Pastel de Nata
31 Yeonboseon-gil, 175-57 Anguk-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul

So obviously, the store isn't really a dreamcatcher shop. It's actually one which sells egg tarts.
The area is located just beside Gyeongbukgung Palace, that's why I thought it was familiar.
I think I saw this when I was looking for Monstar Shooting Locations.

Anyway, I am not really sure if this is still a part of Bukchon Folk Village but it's really close to it so I don't know if I should assume lol

Under the cut are more pictures:



korean drama the heirs

korean drama the heirs




FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate. 

3 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
January 3, 2014 at 12:23 AM delete

Anyone knows how can I go in Pastel de nata? Nearest subway station?

Reply
avatar
January 3, 2014 at 8:46 AM delete

Nearest subway station is the Anguk Station. Exit via Exit 1 and turn to the first corner on your right. Walk straight ahead and then you will see Pastel de Nata already.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
May 2, 2014 at 9:19 AM delete

Thanks to you, Manager Hyung, I've been there. There is "The Heirs" poster in the shop's window and the bike is still there). The owner is very frienly.

Reply
avatar