Skip to main content

Super Junior in Running Man at the Jincheon National Training Center


Jincheon National Training Center
충청북도 진천군 광혜원면 회죽리
(Hoejuk-ri, Gwanghyewon-myeon, Jincheon-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do)


For a long-time fan like myself, every KPOP idol comeback mandates guesting on Korean variety shows; and one of the only few shows to really guarantee viewership is Running Man. Although it is quite impossible for any KPOP fan to not know what it is, let me still explain that it is a long-standing program of SBS currently featuring Yoo Jaesuk, Ji Sukjin, Song Jihyo, Kim Jongkook, and rapper Haha.

With its reputation, it is of no wonder why Super Junior chose to guest on this program. The current show's members are actually close with SJ members so everyone should anticipate. Not to mention that the girls of Red Velvet (I love Irene! hihi) guested alongside the boys.

To celebrate the group's guesting, I located their filming location, the Jincheon National Training Center in North Chungcheong Province.

And believe me, nothing seems better than this place, especially for sports lovers.

As we all know, Korean athletes are very much acclaimed. If you get to watch Olympic games, most of them really excel on their chosen fields. This is because the South Korean government funds their training well. Facilities are world-renowned and one perfect example is this new training center in Jincheon.

Located in a rather secluded place, the training center is a huge complex of buildings housing athletes' paradise. It has swimming pools, ball courts, soccer fields, track and field ovals, and even billiard halls. The gym is also well-equipped so sportspeople can take care of their fitness properly.

This Running Man filming location in Jincheon just opened on October 27, 2017 so I bet Super Junior is one of the first artists to come there to film. It will replace the Taeneung National Training Center in Seoul which will soon be demolished as it is located next to a UNESCO World Heritage Site.




IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b

[Doctor Stranger/닥터 이방인] The Real Myeongwoo Hospital

second photo from kiis3300@Naver International St. Mary's Hospital ( 국제성모병원) Simgoklo 100-gil, 25 Seo-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City 인천 서구 심곡로100번길 25 Three episodes and I'm getting hooked. Putting Lee Jongsuk, Park Haejin and Kang Sora in one drama seems like a fatal thing to me. I love all of them!!! So yeah, I'll be ID-ing Doctor Stranger seriously now. And we'll start with this hospital. As said, it's the International St. Mary's Hospital in Incheon. In the drama, it's named as the Myeongwoo Hospital where Haejin and Sora works. It's quite a big facility considering that it has a housing facility for the residents (Maris Stella) and a mall with an indoor golf course (Wellbeing Mall) within its complex. Amazing, right? I knew all those because of their website. LOL. Visit it here . There's an English feature. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

[EXO Showtime] EXO Sehun and Kai at Moon Guesthouse

2nd photo from TripAdvisor Moon Guesthouse 87-1 Unni-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul (서울 종로구 운니동 87-1) Aside from going to Seoul, one of my ultimate dreams in life is to stay in a hanok, a traditional Korean house. Since April Kisses days (I was in high school back then!), I have really loved its structure and I even dreamed of living in one. Hehe. Anyway, this is where Sehun and Kai went to for their funny clip in EXO Showtime Episode 8. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.