Skip to main content

[It's Okay, That's Love/괜찮아 사랑이야] THE HOUSE WHERE EVERYONE LIVES



32-13 Ave.
Dosandae-ro 26-gil, Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
서울 강남구 논현동 도산대로26길

I AM SO CRYING RIGHT NOW.
I WAS IN A HIATUS AND I PROMISED MYSELF THAT I WON'T STOP UNTIL I GET TO FIND THIS LOCATION.
And I looked everywhere, looking around the most 'likely' neighborhood
only to find out that my first instinct was right.
I SHOULDN'T HAVE WASTED TIME!
I actually thought it was in Sinsadong. But then it's in Nonhyeon-dong so close enough!
ARGH! I was looking around Pyeongchang-dong!!!!

Anyway, so here is the house where everyone lives.
Right. The COFFEESMITH sign is not really there. The one they're working at is in Hongdae.
As far as I know, it's actually a fashion house? Although the house might really be a house.
Gosh. It's just so beautiful and easy to visit!
I should have found this when my friends were still there!

okay. So I'm calming down.
Let's talk about the Korean drama.

Apparently, it's becoming more and more famous as the story progresses.
We're in Episode 12 and our WHY questions were slowly getting answered one by one.
As I thought, Kangwoo was imaginary, and that's what made D.O.'s character REALLY important.
And I love it how his character supported everything.

Now, I just can't help it. I need to let this out.
Personally, I've been wondering why Kangwoo appeared often on Jaeyeol's life after he dated Hyesu.
Here's my two cents in:
Kangwoo is the alter-ego of Jaeyeol, right? But at the same time, he is a memory that haunts him, that pins him in the dark. Kangwoo is a reminder of the past that never really gets erased, and the past - like a devil sometimes - never wants to be forgotten.

Jaeyeol CAN move on from it though, with the help of the psychologist he's dating.
But no, Kangwoo won't let that.
Kangwoo will never allow himself to fade away, and so he appears constantly.

I'm not a psychologist; but I think I have a point here, right?
What do you think?


Anyway, if you wish to visit this It's Okay That's Love filming location, feel free to drop a comment and I'll help you with it!



FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Kelly said…
can you tell me the direction to get there? thank you
Kelly said…
can you tell me the direction to get there? thank you :)
Manager Hyung said…
Hi Kelly!

First, I don't assure 100% accuracy but if you're ready to take the risk, here's my directions:

1. Find your way to Hakdong Station (Green Line) and get off Exit 7. Landmark's 우리 은행, a bank.

2. Head straight towards the direction you're facing. So that's the direction to Apgujeong station. You're walking opposite the traffic's direction, okay? :)

3. Turn left on the third block (논현로 135길/Nonhyeon-ro 135-gil). It's an uphill road so good luck. Haha!

4. Turn right on the first street (도산대로 26길/Dosandae-ro 26-gil) and walk straight ahead. On the second block, you're gonna see the building in the corner. :)
Unknown said…
Hello! Do you happen to know if they are still actively filming at the coffeesmith or the house? We are headed to Seoul soon! Thanks
Manager Hyung said…
Hi karen!

The drama is soon to conclude, and last I heard, Kyungsoo had his last filming day. So I think they no longer frequent the place? But that's just my instinct speaking. I'm not really sure if they're still into it. :/
Anonymous said…
Hello!Do you happen to know where the shot Episode 5? particularly, the scene near the end of the episode at the waterfalls. I would love to visit that. Please help! Thank you in advance!

Popular posts from this blog

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b

[Doctor Stranger/닥터 이방인] The Real Myeongwoo Hospital

second photo from kiis3300@Naver International St. Mary's Hospital ( 국제성모병원) Simgoklo 100-gil, 25 Seo-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City 인천 서구 심곡로100번길 25 Three episodes and I'm getting hooked. Putting Lee Jongsuk, Park Haejin and Kang Sora in one drama seems like a fatal thing to me. I love all of them!!! So yeah, I'll be ID-ing Doctor Stranger seriously now. And we'll start with this hospital. As said, it's the International St. Mary's Hospital in Incheon. In the drama, it's named as the Myeongwoo Hospital where Haejin and Sora works. It's quite a big facility considering that it has a housing facility for the residents (Maris Stella) and a mall with an indoor golf course (Wellbeing Mall) within its complex. Amazing, right? I knew all those because of their website. LOL. Visit it here . There's an English feature. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

[EXO Showtime] EXO Sehun and Kai at Moon Guesthouse

2nd photo from TripAdvisor Moon Guesthouse 87-1 Unni-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul (서울 종로구 운니동 87-1) Aside from going to Seoul, one of my ultimate dreams in life is to stay in a hanok, a traditional Korean house. Since April Kisses days (I was in high school back then!), I have really loved its structure and I even dreamed of living in one. Hehe. Anyway, this is where Sehun and Kai went to for their funny clip in EXO Showtime Episode 8. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.