Skip to main content

[On Style] Krystal Buying Bread after a Fansign in Daegu


Sam Song Bakery/삼송베이커리
395 Jungangdaero, Jung-gu, Daegu
(대구 중구 중앙대로 395)

On Episode 4, we saw the sisters separately for the first time. LOL. While Jessica was on a fansign at a mall (I think!), Krystal was at Daegu for a fansign of her own.
As food is omnipotent in this Korean variety show, the younger girl had to stop at a bakery on her way back to Seoul. ^__^

According to Krystal, the breads there are must-tries if you're coming to the province so I thought that I should put it here. I think it's worth it though because someone actually asked me to post this. Hehe.

RELATED ARTICLE: SNSD Tiffany and Hyoyeon Buying Breads

So here it is! :)
Since it's in Daegu, I don't think I'll be confident to share how to get there.
But if you need assistance, just drop me a comment and let's see what I can do.
^_________^




FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!

IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, i really happy that you share this bread store because i really wanna to try after watch krystal try this bread.
in the end of this month i will go to korea and i will go to daegu too, but just a day. So i really really want to try this bread so bad:D but i don't know, the bread store and my destination are closer or it's take a long time to get there. btw i will visit 힐크레스트, is the bread store close there or...???
I will really happy if you reply my comment! Thank youuuu^^
Unknown said…
Hi, i really happy that you share this bread store because i really wanna to try after watch krystal try this bread.
in the end of this month i will go to korea and i will go to daegu too, but just a day. So i really really want to try this bread so bad:D but i don't know, the bread store and my destination are closer or it's take a long time to get there. btw i will visit 힐크레스트, is the bread store close there or...???
I will really happy if you reply my comment! Thank youuuu^^

Popular posts from this blog

EXO at New SM Entertainment Building

first photo from only5_yoonjae @ weibo New SM Entertainment Seollung-ro 190-gil, Chungdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (서울특별시 강남구 청담동 선릉로190길 ) As far as I can remember, they have been using this building since the beginning of the year. I am just not sure though if it goes beyond that. Nevertheless, yeah, here's another building for SME where EXO is now commonly seen. It is quite easy to locate and definitely just a few steps away from Yeonsei Riverville .  RELATED: HOW TO BECOME AN SM TRAINEE? It's a pretty long walk but I think it's gonna be worth it if you really want to explore this part of Chungdam-dong. I mean, there are quite a number of shooting locations in the area which you may want to visit. :)

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b...

[Roommate/룸메이트] The Glamorous House for Roommate

Roommate House 66 Daesagwan-ro, Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 서울 성북구 성북동 대사관로 66 I am totally amazed with this house. I mean, I would love to have the same one! With Chanyeol and Dongwook in it, please! I'm loving the variety show. Frankly speaking, I am kinda worried about Chanyeol because of the rules but given everything that happened and are happening, I decided it was a good decision. I have concluded that I would rather see Yeol falling in love with one of the housemates than a news like what we had a week ago. LOL Anyway, here's the house, another reason to go on a tour to Seoul . It's definitely not easy to visit considering its location But if you're going there, drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do. *winks* (Although I'll just most likely suggest that you take a cab LOL) FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.