Skip to main content

How To Get to KAMONG (EXO Kai's Noona's Cafe)

source

KAMONG (카몽)
356 Seochodae-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul
(서울 서초구 서초대로 356)


Just today, KAMONG opened.
It's a cafe owned by Kai's noona (older sister) and is actually gaining a lot of attention from fans.
Well, why wouldn't it? Right?

In a blog post I read about the new cafe in Seoul, KAMONG is actually KAI+MONGGU.
And I really find it cute. Kai ships himself with his dog, the noona supports it. This is family love, okay?
I'm not really sure if it's legit because there seems another explanation in the blog post - which I couldn't understand since my Korean is very limited. LOL

So aside from Chanyeol's parents' restaurants and the bubble tea store, here's another dining establishment which EXO fans will surely want to go to Seoul for.

How to get there, you ask? Here are the directions to Kamong Cafe:

1. Find your way to the Gyodae Station/교대역 (Green Line) and use Exit 1.

2. Head straight towards the direction you're facing when you get out of the station. It's going to be quite a long walk since there's a few blocks to pass, but you won't need to turn left or right, so it's okay.
Pay attention to the roads. You'll pass by five blocks before you can get to the building, which is along the way actually.

KAMONG is located in a building in the corner of the main highway and Seocho-daero 64-gil (서초대로64길). 
The building looks like this:

I think the entrance to the cafe is on the other side of the building. ^___^


Frankly speaking, I'm excited for this business venture.
I also find the cafe's button pins available so cute:


Hmm..
Whose family do you think will be the next one to open a business? :)





FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Anonymous said…
what app do you use for map ? i'm using naver 2012, so the building isn't look like that... pls tell me
Manager Hyung said…
hi Anon! I use Daum Map :)
AVDTMRZK said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
AVDTMRZK said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Hi. What are opening hours of this cafe?
Manager Hyung said…
Hi anon!

Uhm... the information is quite difficult. I have no idea about the operating hours; but just to be sure, maybe it'll be okay to go there around mid-afternoon to be sure. :)
amy_kai88 said…
Is it halal??sorry for asking this question...
amy_kai88 said…
Is it halal?
Manager Hyung said…
@Amy_kai88, of course it's okay to ask that question :) However, I really don't know if they have halal options. They mostly sell cupcakes and handmade pastries so I don't really know what ingredients they use :(
Jo said…
Hello! Can I confirm with you the spelling for the station is it Gyodae?
I tried to search it at www.smrt.co.kr but I can't find this station. Thank you
Manager Hyung said…
Hi Jo!

In SMRT, it's the Seoul National University of Education Station of Green Line (Line 2), between Seocho and Gangnam and near Nambu Bus Terminal.

I'm not playing expert here, but I think that's where Gyodae Station is. :)
Jo said…
Hi Manager Hyung!

Thanks! I will be going to the cafe this coming week! Hope I can get to meet Kai and his sister. HAHAAHAH

Popular posts from this blog

EXO at New SM Entertainment Building

first photo from only5_yoonjae @ weibo New SM Entertainment Seollung-ro 190-gil, Chungdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (서울특별시 강남구 청담동 선릉로190길 ) As far as I can remember, they have been using this building since the beginning of the year. I am just not sure though if it goes beyond that. Nevertheless, yeah, here's another building for SME where EXO is now commonly seen. It is quite easy to locate and definitely just a few steps away from Yeonsei Riverville .  RELATED: HOW TO BECOME AN SM TRAINEE? It's a pretty long walk but I think it's gonna be worth it if you really want to explore this part of Chungdam-dong. I mean, there are quite a number of shooting locations in the area which you may want to visit. :)

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b...

[Roommate/룸메이트] The Glamorous House for Roommate

Roommate House 66 Daesagwan-ro, Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 서울 성북구 성북동 대사관로 66 I am totally amazed with this house. I mean, I would love to have the same one! With Chanyeol and Dongwook in it, please! I'm loving the variety show. Frankly speaking, I am kinda worried about Chanyeol because of the rules but given everything that happened and are happening, I decided it was a good decision. I have concluded that I would rather see Yeol falling in love with one of the housemates than a news like what we had a week ago. LOL Anyway, here's the house, another reason to go on a tour to Seoul . It's definitely not easy to visit considering its location But if you're going there, drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do. *winks* (Although I'll just most likely suggest that you take a cab LOL) FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.