[Home Alone] Sistar Soyou's Gym


PT Seorae
3rd Floor Miseong Building, 91-4Beon-ji, Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul
(서울특별시 서초구 반포동 91-4번지 미성빌딩 3층)

An anon requested this and good thing it was quite easy to locate!
Thank you for requesting dear anon, and for sending the link! :)

So this is where Sistar's Soyou went to to train.
It's a cozy training gym, if you ask me, plus I like the common area. LOL
For more pictures, you can visit this blog. :)


If you've got questions, you can post a comment here!
FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
June 30, 2014 at 11:52 AM delete

Wow, Manager-hyung!! That was so quick!! Thank you so much for finding this place, I really appreciate it!! :)

Reply
avatar
June 30, 2014 at 3:49 PM delete

Haha. I didn't expect to find it so quickly too :) No problem! Drop me a comment if you need help with another location!

Reply
avatar