Skip to main content

[A Celebrity Lives in Our House 2/우리집 연예인이 산다2] Kangin's Adventure in A Celebrity Lives in Our House 2

You know what? I thought I have forgotten how to spazz over my original oppas. hehe.
That is why I would like to thank Clarisse for linking me this episode on A Celebrity Lives in Our House 2 which features none other than my Kangbear, Kangin of Super Junior ♥

So here's the plot line for this Korean variety show: Kangin will have to stay in an ordinary family's house for 3 days and 2 nights.
During the first part, he was brought to Hongdae to find the actual house he's going to stay in.
Now let's go track his journey:

The drop off point is in the charming street of Domak-ro 3-gil (독막로3길). It's in front of a restaurant called Mapo Jip. I'll be posting a map later for clearer directions. *winks*


Then, Kangin had to walk three blocks away from the drop off point to get here. LOL
Actually, I think he was told to do so by the production team so they can create this storyline that he was indeed searching for the house. Haha. So yeah, they brought him to a street called Eoulmadang-ro 5-gil (어울마당로5길). It's in the street in front of the DA Trading Building (the gray building you see behind Kangin in the picture below). It's a beautiful structure with a dash of red on its doors so it's kinda impossible to miss.


Now, believe it or not, it's not necessary that you walk far and come to this area because the truth is the house Kangin had to find is located in the street just across the drop off point. LOL. But in case you still want to visit the area, you can just turn right to Yanghwa-ro 6-gil (양화로6길) and that's the street before you get to the Cafe The Bridge.


Just head straight and then turn right to the street between Zion Boat (the one with the green and yellow green building in the picture below) and Chuchu (a churros store) to get in this place:


Walk a little further and when you see the Red Rose Bean store, there's a narrow street after that and that is where ZZZIP Guesthouse is!!!!


So yes, the Zzip Guesthouse is actually a guest house that's why there were foreigners there.
It's a cute one which I think everyone would love. It's cozy and lovely in there. :)
Although I don't have any idea as to when I can actually go to Seoul, I think this episode of the Korean variety show had made it clear that I am staying in this place in Hongdae and no one can stop me. :p

The room rates are quite normal, if you ask me. As compared to Seoul hotels, I think I'd rather choose these rates:

Single Room (1 room) : 45,000won / Room



Single Room with kitchen (1 rooms) : 50,000won / Room


Twin Room (3 rooms) : 70,000won / Room
                                           (in case 1 person : 60,000won)

Double Room (4 rooms) :70,000won / Room
                                           (in case 1 person : 60,000won)

4Beds Room (2 rooms) : 108,000won / Room
                                            (in case 3 person : 90,000won/Room) 

4Beds Private Room Ensuite (1 room) : 120,000won / Room
                                             (in case 3 person : 99,000won / Room)

6Beds Female Dorm Ensuite (1 room) : 24,000won / Person

6Beds Mixed Dorm (2 rooms) : 22,000won / Person 


If you want to see pictures of the guest house, you know you'll have to click HERE now. :)


As I promised though, here's a clearer map for everyone! Just click it for a bigger size!



What do you think? :) 



FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b

[Doctor Stranger/닥터 이방인] The Real Myeongwoo Hospital

second photo from kiis3300@Naver International St. Mary's Hospital ( 국제성모병원) Simgoklo 100-gil, 25 Seo-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City 인천 서구 심곡로100번길 25 Three episodes and I'm getting hooked. Putting Lee Jongsuk, Park Haejin and Kang Sora in one drama seems like a fatal thing to me. I love all of them!!! So yeah, I'll be ID-ing Doctor Stranger seriously now. And we'll start with this hospital. As said, it's the International St. Mary's Hospital in Incheon. In the drama, it's named as the Myeongwoo Hospital where Haejin and Sora works. It's quite a big facility considering that it has a housing facility for the residents (Maris Stella) and a mall with an indoor golf course (Wellbeing Mall) within its complex. Amazing, right? I knew all those because of their website. LOL. Visit it here . There's an English feature. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

[EXO Showtime] EXO Sehun and Kai at Moon Guesthouse

2nd photo from TripAdvisor Moon Guesthouse 87-1 Unni-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul (서울 종로구 운니동 87-1) Aside from going to Seoul, one of my ultimate dreams in life is to stay in a hanok, a traditional Korean house. Since April Kisses days (I was in high school back then!), I have really loved its structure and I even dreamed of living in one. Hehe. Anyway, this is where Sehun and Kai went to for their funny clip in EXO Showtime Episode 8. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.