Skip to main content

SNSD Tiffany at SM Entertainment

snsd
credit as tagged for the first photo

SM Entertainment (Chungdam Office)
106-16 Chungdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
(강남구 청담동 106-16)

So yeah, this is the first time I encountered a picture of an SNSD member going to the building.
Or perhaps, I'm just not following enough SNSD stans on my dash. LOL

It's the SM Entertainment Building in Chungdam-dong.
Looking at this, I really am curious as to what they're turning the old building into. Heh.

You need a guide on the directions?
Here you go:

The closest subway station would be the Apgujeong-Rodeo Station.
You can choose to exit via Exit 1 or 2, both will have you end up at the Galleria Mall.
From there, you will have to walk FAR.
Yes, it's going to be far because the old SME Building is at the far end of the block where Galleria Mall is.
And then, you'll have to walk another four more to get to the main building.


But it's going to be interesting.
If you're a fan of Yongseo, you'll realize that the park in front of the building is where they constantly meet.
It is where Yonghwa gave Seohyun the scarf he knitted himself. :p

Now, if you're looking for a shorter way to get to the building,
you can just take the taxi and ask the driver to bring you there...
OR you can make use of the direction to get to FNC Entertainment.
This company of CNBLUE, FT Island, Juniel, AOA and N.Flying is located just on the block behind the SME :)


Exciting, right?
Looking for a nearby hotel? Check out Ellui Hotel. :)
Or you can just ask your travel agency for the best hotel in the area.




FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXO at New SM Entertainment Building

first photo from only5_yoonjae @ weibo New SM Entertainment Seollung-ro 190-gil, Chungdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (서울특별시 강남구 청담동 선릉로190길 ) As far as I can remember, they have been using this building since the beginning of the year. I am just not sure though if it goes beyond that. Nevertheless, yeah, here's another building for SME where EXO is now commonly seen. It is quite easy to locate and definitely just a few steps away from Yeonsei Riverville .  RELATED: HOW TO BECOME AN SM TRAINEE? It's a pretty long walk but I think it's gonna be worth it if you really want to explore this part of Chungdam-dong. I mean, there are quite a number of shooting locations in the area which you may want to visit. :)

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b...

[Roommate/룸메이트] The Glamorous House for Roommate

Roommate House 66 Daesagwan-ro, Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 서울 성북구 성북동 대사관로 66 I am totally amazed with this house. I mean, I would love to have the same one! With Chanyeol and Dongwook in it, please! I'm loving the variety show. Frankly speaking, I am kinda worried about Chanyeol because of the rules but given everything that happened and are happening, I decided it was a good decision. I have concluded that I would rather see Yeol falling in love with one of the housemates than a news like what we had a week ago. LOL Anyway, here's the house, another reason to go on a tour to Seoul . It's definitely not easy to visit considering its location But if you're going there, drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do. *winks* (Although I'll just most likely suggest that you take a cab LOL) FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.