WGM Lee Hongki & Mina Shooting Locations

wgm hongki mina

So it's another special WGM post!
And I bet you should have expected that it's gonna be Lee Hongki & Mina's episode this time!

These two seriously got me at first episode.
There's so much chemistry in them that I can't help but feel like 
"FINALLY! A COUPLE CAN FINALLY COMPARE WITH YONGSEO!"
But of course, the Goguma couple will always be #1 for me.

I'll be posting what I can ID.
I hope you guys will support this post as much as you supported Yongseo's. 
Thank you!

Below the cut is the first batch!



wgm hongki mina
second photo from Banny World J
COFFEE COJJEE
94-9 Chungdam-dong, Seoul
02-518-0126

This looks familiar, right?
It should be! Because this is the coffee shop of JYJ's Kim Jaejoong.
Actually, Hongki didn't go to the cafe. 
There's a salon below the coffee shop where our groom comes to.

For more pictures of Coffee Cojjee, you can visit the following blogs:

Here's a map for you:
photo from 0109607

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

wgm hongki mina

JUNG SAEM MOOL Salon
141-9 Chungdamdong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

There are more than 8000 salons in Seoul alone and I thought it would be totally painstaking for me to find the salon where Mina went to.
But luckily, I did easily.
Jung Saem Mool Salon is just walking distance away from the old SM Town building in Apgujeong, in front of Chungdam Elementary School.
I don't know but I have the feeling that this is also the same salon where YongSeo couple went.

Here's a map:

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

wgm hongki mina

FORESTA
1652-136 Heiri Art Village, Beophung-ri, Tanhyeon-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
(경기도 파주시 탄현면 법흥리 1652-136 예술마을 헤이리)

Believe me. At the moment, I AM DYING TO BE IN GYEONGGI for this location!
It's a book-cafe + museum.
If you think it's familiar, you must have watched A Gentleman's Dignity.
I couldn't really find it then since I didn't have much clues.

Actually, I don't know if I translated 예술마을 헤이리 correctly.
But usually, it's just 헤이리 (Heiri).

Anyway, it's a great place.
To see more pictures, check this blogs:

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

wgm hongki mina

Park at Road 164 to Nonhyeon (논현로164길)
Nonhyeon-ro Road 164, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul-si 

This is where Mina and Hongki received the card announcing their wedding shoot.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

wgm hongki mina


CN Photo Studio
600-14 Nonhyeon-ro Road 164, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul-si 
http://www.cnstudio.co.kr

This is where they shot their photos.
It is just across the park where they met.
Visit their site. They have a page with the slideshow of Hongki and Mina's pictures.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

It's all for now.
I am really having a hard time finding their house!
It's always the house....


Oh well. Perhaps, this would attract you to fly to South Korea in an instant, yes?
Coz to me, it did!!!!!