Skip to main content

Flower Boy Next Door Shooting Locations

korean drama

I have been anticipating Park Shinhye and Yoon Shi Yoon's tandem since last year. It was a challenge how I can handle the cute. hihi. The two are so cute together! And Siyoon's charm is never ceasing. I MEAN IT!

Flower Boy Next Door is about a modern-day 'Rapunzel' who locked herself inside an apartment. You would understand. She was severely bullied during high school and she had developed this sort of trauma. Then, someone break into her shell and allowed her to see the real world, and believe that someone is ready to fight for her. 

It's a rather fairy-tale for me, but it was really fun! :)

And because I REALLY REALLY enjoyed the drama, I am presenting you some of the locations of Flower Boy Next Door.

1. OCEAN VILLAGE
korean drama

(Cheonho-daero 49-gil) 
Seoul, Dongdaemun-gu, Dapsimni

Obviously, the location went through some CG techniques and it was made into a 5-level apartment. The building looked dilapidated, since as from what I've read, it's already 45 years old. Anyway, it's still cozy, right? 

Here is the landmark:



2. Enrique's Apartment
korean drama

Cheonggye Hyu Plus Apartment 
(청계 한신휴플러스)
465-2 Dapsimni-dong, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul 
(서울특별시 동대문구 답십리동 465-2)

This is the lovely apartment of Han Tae Joon where Enrique Geum stayed. I think it's actually an officetel that's why Cha Dohwi got an office for her online shopping mall there. It is just literally beside the 'Ocean Village'.

In front of this gate is where many important scenes were filmed.

This is how it looks like on the other side.
korean drama



3. Beach Date
korean drama

Dongsanhang Beach
Dongsan-ri, Hyun-namyeon, Yangyang-gun, Kangwon-do
(강원도 양양군 현남면 동산리)



4. Circus Club
korean drama

Circus Club
124-9 Itaewon, Yongsan, Seoul
(서울특별시 용산구 이태원동 124-9)

This is where Donghoon fetched his customer as a driver. It's a club along the road of Itaewon and is quite famous for its nightlife. I've been seeing this on some blogs before and I think I'd like to try it someday. Hihi.


5. Yisunshin Statue
korean drama

Admiral Yi Sun Shin Statue
Gwanghwamun
Sejongno Boulevard, Jongno-gu, Seoul

WHO DOESN'T KNOW YI SUN SHIN STATUE? HAHAHA!
It's a favorite shooting location. Everybody will surely like it. ^^


So far, these are just my entries.
I hope I could find time to work on others too.
Really. 
I really have to go to Korea soon.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i still get *FBNDfever* then i read your article,, that makes me miss this drama again T-T

do you know about place in their last vacation? when they play with 3 words game(sorry, thank you, love you)
Manager Hyung said…
Hi! I am still looking for it. :) Please keep yourself posted. ^^
Lilian said…
I loved this drama too! Yoon Shi Yoon is really cute as Enrique

Popular posts from this blog

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b

[Doctor Stranger/닥터 이방인] The Real Myeongwoo Hospital

second photo from kiis3300@Naver International St. Mary's Hospital ( 국제성모병원) Simgoklo 100-gil, 25 Seo-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City 인천 서구 심곡로100번길 25 Three episodes and I'm getting hooked. Putting Lee Jongsuk, Park Haejin and Kang Sora in one drama seems like a fatal thing to me. I love all of them!!! So yeah, I'll be ID-ing Doctor Stranger seriously now. And we'll start with this hospital. As said, it's the International St. Mary's Hospital in Incheon. In the drama, it's named as the Myeongwoo Hospital where Haejin and Sora works. It's quite a big facility considering that it has a housing facility for the residents (Maris Stella) and a mall with an indoor golf course (Wellbeing Mall) within its complex. Amazing, right? I knew all those because of their website. LOL. Visit it here . There's an English feature. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

[EXO Showtime] EXO Sehun and Kai at Moon Guesthouse

2nd photo from TripAdvisor Moon Guesthouse 87-1 Unni-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul (서울 종로구 운니동 87-1) Aside from going to Seoul, one of my ultimate dreams in life is to stay in a hanok, a traditional Korean house. Since April Kisses days (I was in high school back then!), I have really loved its structure and I even dreamed of living in one. Hehe. Anyway, this is where Sehun and Kai went to for their funny clip in EXO Showtime Episode 8. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.