Skip to main content

Because We All Need to Know The Other Kill Me, Heal Me Filming Locations

The Korean drama Kill Me Heal Me has ended. It's yet to sink in on me but right now, I'm having separation anxieties because the whole ending thing was so abrupt yet it marked me so deep. I never knew I would get attached to the personalities, especially to Perry Park and Ahn Yona. The goodbye scenes were totally difficult to handle that I kept on bawling while watching the last two episodes.

Immediately after the ending, I have concluded that this really topped my list, taking over It's Okay, It's Love's position as my most favorite Korean drama. If you're a friend in my personal Facebook account, you might have seen my statuses saying I will definitely revolt if Ji Sung and Hwang Jungeum won't get awards for their acting. They're superb! I've got nothing negative to say towards Ji Sung! Boyoung's really lucky to have him!


I know I've posted a lot of Kill Me Heal Me filming locations before but as an ode to this wonderful production, let me do a batch posting of all the other locations I could find. This is most likely the last post in the drama so I'm hoping you guys can share it to others.



1. MINAMI 
8 World Cup-bok-ro 48-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul
(서울 마포구 월드컵복로48길 8)

On Episode 8, Rijin (Hwang Jungeum) and Dohyun (Ji Sung) went to a Japanese restaurant to talk about his medical situation. This is one of the initial encounters between the two and it's amazing how they used this beautiful location as its setting. I feel like the cherry blossoms signified a slight connection to the emotion they're conveying... that they're in for a brand new beginning.


second photo from here

2. GREEN CLOUD CAFE
138 Wausan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
(서울 마포구 와우산로 138)

I couldn't exactly remember why Oh Rion (Park Seojun) and Ahn Yona met but that was the prelude to the most hilarious scene, and it was actually filmed in Hongdae. The cafe where they were initially in is the Green Cloud Cafe, an interesting dining spot where you would need to go down three steps to get to the main dining area. It has this natural, environmental vibe - thanks to the presence of the tree on the corner. The light bulbs are exquisite too. ^^

second photo from here

If you wish to see more pictures of Green Cloud Cafe, click here.

3. HONGDAE
Wausan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
(서울 마포구 와우산로)

One of the most memorable scenes in Kill Me Heal Me is when Ahn Yona escaped Oh Rion and ran on the streets of Hongdae. Yes, Hongdae. And that explains the amount of people taking pictures from the sidewalk as Ji Sung, Hwang Jungeum and Park Seojun were running like crazy. HAHA.

Seriously, more than its importance in the story, this particular part solidified the intense popularity of the Korean drama. Obviously, the production team could no longer control the people watching the filming so they just had to include everyone in the scene. It's just terrific.


4. HONGDAE 2
Jandari-ro 6-gil, Eoulmadang-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
(서울 마포구 어울마당로 잔다리로6길)

Once again, here's a scene I couldn't remember. But I know this happened. LOL.
This was before they went to the Taro card reader who predicted their fate.
It was shot in a small street in Mapo-gu called Jandari-ro 6-gil.



5. MANGO SIX
26 Samsung-ro 85-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
(서울 강남구 삼성로85길 26)

Oh Rijin had to pretend that she had to go abroad in order to be the secret psychiatrist of Cha Dohyun. However, the secret didn't last long because Oh Rion caught her during his book launch at a Mango Six branch. 

Now where was that cafe? In Daechi-dong.

The part when Oh Rion chased the car in which Dohyun and Rijin rode to escape was filmed at the back part of the branch.

If you think this one's familiar, then you must have watched The Heirs. This is the Mango Six cafe where Cha Eunsang (Park Shinhye) worked.


6. MANGO SIX
452 Gangnamdae-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
(서울 강남구 강남대로 452)

Because Mango Six is obviously a major sponsor, another branch was used in filming.
This time, it's the one in Gangnamdae-ro.

second photo from here

So I'm hoping I could find the house location soon because I won't feel complacent without knowing where it is. LOL. If you need help in finding your way to these places, feel free to drop me a comment! Or you can follow me at @ManagerHyung. I'm more accessible there!


FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!


IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b

[Doctor Stranger/닥터 이방인] The Real Myeongwoo Hospital

second photo from kiis3300@Naver International St. Mary's Hospital ( 국제성모병원) Simgoklo 100-gil, 25 Seo-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City 인천 서구 심곡로100번길 25 Three episodes and I'm getting hooked. Putting Lee Jongsuk, Park Haejin and Kang Sora in one drama seems like a fatal thing to me. I love all of them!!! So yeah, I'll be ID-ing Doctor Stranger seriously now. And we'll start with this hospital. As said, it's the International St. Mary's Hospital in Incheon. In the drama, it's named as the Myeongwoo Hospital where Haejin and Sora works. It's quite a big facility considering that it has a housing facility for the residents (Maris Stella) and a mall with an indoor golf course (Wellbeing Mall) within its complex. Amazing, right? I knew all those because of their website. LOL. Visit it here . There's an English feature. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

[EXO Showtime] EXO Sehun and Kai at Moon Guesthouse

2nd photo from TripAdvisor Moon Guesthouse 87-1 Unni-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul (서울 종로구 운니동 87-1) Aside from going to Seoul, one of my ultimate dreams in life is to stay in a hanok, a traditional Korean house. Since April Kisses days (I was in high school back then!), I have really loved its structure and I even dreamed of living in one. Hehe. Anyway, this is where Sehun and Kai went to for their funny clip in EXO Showtime Episode 8. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.