[Pinocchio] WHERE THE SECOND KISS HAPPENED & WHERE THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER AGAIN


KANA
303 Tojeong-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
(서울 마포구 토정로 303)


OKAY SO I'M STILL SPAZZING OVER PINOCCHIO'S EPISODE 15
I'M SORRY FOR THE SPOILER BUT THIS JUST HAS TO BE POSTED OR I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP. L O L

So this is where they usually eat ramen and where the heart-stopping second kiss happened.
This is a small restaurant as seen in this shot:

Actually, this isn't the first time they used this restaurant to film an important scene.
If I remember it correctly, this filming site was first introduced when Dal Po (Lee Jongsuk) and In Ha (Park Shinhye) ate together after focusing on the slippery ground news.

I don't know about you guys but I'm surely visiting this place as soon as I get to Seoul.
It's in the Mapo area. It's beyond easy to reach. <3

****************

HOW TO GET THERE?

First, find your way to Mapo Station (Purple Line) and get off via Exit 1.

Head towards the direction you're facing and turn right to Tojeong-ro. It's the second street on your right. The landmark's the Shinhwa Building.

Walk about three blocks and you'll see Kana on your right side. :)



Questions? Drop a comment! :)






FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

6 comments

Write comments
January 4, 2015 at 9:26 AM delete

question:

How do you know all about these locations? They're really awesome.

Reply
avatar
January 4, 2015 at 9:28 AM delete

Hi, how do you know all these locations? they're really awesome considering that you're not in Korea. Good job!:D

Reply
avatar
January 4, 2015 at 11:58 PM delete

@soberfruitcake

Hi! I use Daum Map to find the locations :)

Reply
avatar
January 8, 2015 at 5:12 PM delete

Hey you..i am glad to find your blog!i'd be going to Seoul on April but only for 2 days BUTTT i will definitely go to this place to check it out altho i have pack itinerary..hohoho! wish me luck~

Reply
avatar
January 9, 2015 at 10:50 AM delete

@Lawyer Buruk

I wish you could! If you did, could you mind mentioning the blog if you're posting an account, and share it with me? Thank you! :D

Reply
avatar