Ms. Gong Ddeokbokki
13 Nonhyeon-ro 150-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
(서울 강남구 논현로150길 13)
I TOLD YOU GUYS I'M GOING TO START ON HIGH SCHOOL LOVE ON!
I honestly never thought I'll end up doing this Korean drama but when I saw a clip on Youtube, I just realized that two of my biases in Infinite are here and it could be a crime to my hidden addiction on Yeol and Namstar if I wouldn't this one, right?
So to begin the adventure, I got the ddeokbokki place owned by Woohyun's grandmother.
The nice thing was it kept its original name, so there really is a Ms. Gong Ddeokbokki (미스공 떡볶이) in Nonhyeon-dong and it is a few blocks away from the Sinsa Station.
For pictures of the shop, please check out these blogs:
HOW TO GET THERE?
I do not assure you 100% accuracy on the directions, but I hope these will help you find your way to the shop:
(FROM SINSA STATION)
1. Find your way to the Sinsa Station (Orange Line/Line 3). Use Exit 1.
2. Upon exiting the station, head towards the direction you're facing. So that's going northeast. All you have to do is walk straight until you get to a wide traffic intersection, You're gonna have to cross the street and get to the side of the beautiful Gangnam Hospital.
3. Turn to your right (as if you're headed to Yeoksam Station or Hakdong Station). But you'll have to turn left on the first block (going to Dosan Park). If it's still there, the landmark is a bank. :p
4. Walk straight until you get to see Ms. Gong Ddeokbokki on your left.
(FROM HAKDONG STATION)
1. Find your way to the Hakdong Station (Green Line/Line 7). Use Exit 8.
2. As you get out of the station, head towards the direction you're facing. Pass by several blocks until you get to the street before the wide traffic intersection. That's basically headed to Dosan Park.
3. Turn right and then walk straight until you get to the ddeokbokki house.
Both constitutes LONG WALK if you're gonna take the subway.
But I think it's gonna be worth it because Seoul is a fun way to explore.
If you ask me, I think I'll prefer taking the risk of following these directions from the Hakdong Station.
But then, it still depends on your accessibility. After all, some locations do not have direct access to the lines indicated, and would require them to change trains throughout the course of travel.
Anyway, let me just repeat it again that I don't assure 100% accuracy on the directions.
It's up to you if you wish to follow, okay?
FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.
Sign up here with your email