Skip to main content

[The Heirs] Park Shinhye and Kim Woobin at CU Convenience Store

korean drama the heirs

CU Convenience Store
5 Bibong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
서울 종로구 비봉길 5

AT LONG LAST!!!!
I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was too stupid not to get the clue all this time, omg.

So yeah, this is where Eunsang and Youngdo constantly met.
It's in the Pyeongchang-dong area and if you remember, Kim Tan's house is around that area too.

Tell me guys if you need the directions for this shooting location!
I'll find time to locate it!


Goodness, it's in Seoul!!! :)





FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi how can I go to Kim Tan's house? specific directions please. thank you so much!
Manager Hyung said…
I'm not assuring you 100% accuracy but please do refer to this:

http://managerhyung.tumblr.com/post/70250791980/how-to-get-to-hill-house-in-yangpyeong-gun-kim-tans

You have to follow at your own risk! :)
Unknown said…
Hi!! How do you get to this CU convinience store??

Popular posts from this blog

EXO at New SM Entertainment Building

first photo from only5_yoonjae @ weibo New SM Entertainment Seollung-ro 190-gil, Chungdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (서울특별시 강남구 청담동 선릉로190길 ) As far as I can remember, they have been using this building since the beginning of the year. I am just not sure though if it goes beyond that. Nevertheless, yeah, here's another building for SME where EXO is now commonly seen. It is quite easy to locate and definitely just a few steps away from Yeonsei Riverville .  RELATED: HOW TO BECOME AN SM TRAINEE? It's a pretty long walk but I think it's gonna be worth it if you really want to explore this part of Chungdam-dong. I mean, there are quite a number of shooting locations in the area which you may want to visit. :)

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b...

[Roommate/룸메이트] The Glamorous House for Roommate

Roommate House 66 Daesagwan-ro, Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 서울 성북구 성북동 대사관로 66 I am totally amazed with this house. I mean, I would love to have the same one! With Chanyeol and Dongwook in it, please! I'm loving the variety show. Frankly speaking, I am kinda worried about Chanyeol because of the rules but given everything that happened and are happening, I decided it was a good decision. I have concluded that I would rather see Yeol falling in love with one of the housemates than a news like what we had a week ago. LOL Anyway, here's the house, another reason to go on a tour to Seoul . It's definitely not easy to visit considering its location But if you're going there, drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do. *winks* (Although I'll just most likely suggest that you take a cab LOL) FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.