Roommate House 66 Daesagwan-ro, Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 서울 성북구 성북동 대사관로 66 I am totally amazed with this house. I mean, I would love to have the same one! With Chanyeol and Dongwook in it, please! I'm loving the variety show. Frankly speaking, I am kinda worried about Chanyeol because of the rules but given everything that happened and are happening, I decided it was a good decision. I have concluded that I would rather see Yeol falling in love with one of the housemates than a news like what we had a week ago. LOL Anyway, here's the house, another reason to go on a tour to Seoul . It's definitely not easy to visit considering its location But if you're going there, drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do. *winks* (Although I'll just most likely suggest that you take a cab LOL) FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.
Comments
http://garyseumdwa.tumblr.com/post/15065046098/leessangs-ha-has-restaurant-information
Thank you for this post, helped me a little :)
And yeah, most of my friends who had been there told me that food is really great there! Like it really melts in your mouth! HAHAHAHA