[The Heirs] Lee Minho, Kim Woobin and Park Shinhye at Dongtan Global High School (Empire High)

korean drama the heirs

Dongtan Global High School
27beon-ji, Dongtan Naru-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do
http://www.dtg.hs.kr/sys/

Now here's EMPIRE HIGH, the school of The Heirs.

And forget the drama.
Browse through the site.
Damn.
This school makes me want to regret that I studied in a simple high school in my country, and that my education is nothing compared to what this school's students have.
I mean it.

I WANT TO FLY TO KOREA AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND ATTEND DONGTAN GUKJE!!!!!!!!


Here's how the school looks like from outside:


But if you want to see more pictures of the school's magnificent facilities, visit this site.



FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.