Skip to main content

[My Lovely Girl] Krystal Feeling So Alone

second photo from wiretap38
E-Land Cruise
290 Yeouido-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
(서울 영등포구 여의동로 290)

It's Okay, It's Love is finally done.
As it is one of the best Korean dramas of the year, I can't help but feel a little sad about it ending.
It basically reflects the reality I'm trying to avoid and it struck me senseless with each scene.
I'm so never gonna forget Jaeyul, Hyesoo, and Kangwoo.
And personally, I am just so thankful that D.O. was given a great project as this for his debut in acting.

They say that to move on from something, you have to find another to replace it.
I don't want that, but one line convinced me:

"사람 엄청 많은데... 나 만 혼자야"
(There is awfully a lot of people, but only I am alone.)

So this was Krystal's line in her new starring drama with none other than Rain.
And the moment I heard it, I knew I need to watch the drama.

I am yet to understand the plot. But the fact that Krystal is here, with Rain and Myungsoo definitely hypes me up on the interest department. I'm practically drooling over the fact that they paired my princess with the superstar because this is like a huge milestone in her career.
The first thought was a fiction story I read starring Krystal and Kris though. LOL. It was about Rain being a douchebag, hitting on Krystal when they worked together for a drama. LOL Of course, that was just a fan fiction.

And then there's L.
God. You guys are informed about the MyungStal ship right? haha
Two bitch-faces I really love. <3

So moving on, I'm kinda excited as to how Krystal's acting will be here.
I am entirely addicted to how natural she was in The Heirs and the other drama she did with Jongsuk so I'm really looking forward to this.
^___^

Since I've got this here, expect more!!

AND OH!
About the location...
E-Land Cruise is actually where the yacht scenes of My Love from the Star were filmed.
^___^


FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXO at New SM Entertainment Building

first photo from only5_yoonjae @ weibo New SM Entertainment Seollung-ro 190-gil, Chungdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (서울특별시 강남구 청담동 선릉로190길 ) As far as I can remember, they have been using this building since the beginning of the year. I am just not sure though if it goes beyond that. Nevertheless, yeah, here's another building for SME where EXO is now commonly seen. It is quite easy to locate and definitely just a few steps away from Yeonsei Riverville .  RELATED: HOW TO BECOME AN SM TRAINEE? It's a pretty long walk but I think it's gonna be worth it if you really want to explore this part of Chungdam-dong. I mean, there are quite a number of shooting locations in the area which you may want to visit. :)

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b...

[Roommate/룸메이트] The Glamorous House for Roommate

Roommate House 66 Daesagwan-ro, Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 서울 성북구 성북동 대사관로 66 I am totally amazed with this house. I mean, I would love to have the same one! With Chanyeol and Dongwook in it, please! I'm loving the variety show. Frankly speaking, I am kinda worried about Chanyeol because of the rules but given everything that happened and are happening, I decided it was a good decision. I have concluded that I would rather see Yeol falling in love with one of the housemates than a news like what we had a week ago. LOL Anyway, here's the house, another reason to go on a tour to Seoul . It's definitely not easy to visit considering its location But if you're going there, drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do. *winks* (Although I'll just most likely suggest that you take a cab LOL) FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.