Skip to main content

[Reply 1997] Seo In Guk and Jung Eunji at Cafe de Ttoma

korean drama

Cafe de Ttoma
40 Dukmagro-7gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul
(서울 마포구 독막로7길 40)

If you think you've seen this from my blog, well you did.
It was where Choi Jinhyuk met up with his arranged fiance for The Heirs.
I clearly didn't know it was used for Reply 1997 too.

Anyway, it's in the Hongdae area and really, I love the place.
If I visit this place, I would buy an iced large caramel mocha with lots of whipped cream too.
Hehehe

Fore more pictures, visit this blog.

When you visit Seoul, drop by the cafe okay!?





FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Haha! :) I shall purchase one as well when I go. Meet me there, manager hyung?
Bibie Karim said…
I believe this will be in my list as well! After To The Different cafe that is. I am so excited. I saw the address, it's in the same street right. 독막로7길. Hihi.
Unknown said…
how to get there? please info a direction to me. thanks^^
Unknown said…
how to get there? please info a direction to me. thanks^^
Manager Hyung said…
Hi Istianatul!

The easiest way would be through Hapjeong Station (Green Line). Find your way to Exit 3 and then walk towards the direction you're facing.

Look for the road sign to Yanghwa-ro 10-gil which is like on the second street to your right.


Turn righ to that narrow street and just head straight. On the second street, there's Cafe Ttoma.


However!!!! I think the cafe underwent certain renovations and I'm no longer sure if it's still called Cafe Ttoma...



chantelchew said…
Hi, can i know what time does it open and close?

Popular posts from this blog

EXO at New SM Entertainment Building

first photo from only5_yoonjae @ weibo New SM Entertainment Seollung-ro 190-gil, Chungdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (서울특별시 강남구 청담동 선릉로190길 ) As far as I can remember, they have been using this building since the beginning of the year. I am just not sure though if it goes beyond that. Nevertheless, yeah, here's another building for SME where EXO is now commonly seen. It is quite easy to locate and definitely just a few steps away from Yeonsei Riverville .  RELATED: HOW TO BECOME AN SM TRAINEE? It's a pretty long walk but I think it's gonna be worth it if you really want to explore this part of Chungdam-dong. I mean, there are quite a number of shooting locations in the area which you may want to visit. :)

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b...

[Roommate/룸메이트] The Glamorous House for Roommate

Roommate House 66 Daesagwan-ro, Seongbuk-dong, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul 서울 성북구 성북동 대사관로 66 I am totally amazed with this house. I mean, I would love to have the same one! With Chanyeol and Dongwook in it, please! I'm loving the variety show. Frankly speaking, I am kinda worried about Chanyeol because of the rules but given everything that happened and are happening, I decided it was a good decision. I have concluded that I would rather see Yeol falling in love with one of the housemates than a news like what we had a week ago. LOL Anyway, here's the house, another reason to go on a tour to Seoul . It's definitely not easy to visit considering its location But if you're going there, drop me a comment and I'll see what I can do. *winks* (Although I'll just most likely suggest that you take a cab LOL) FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.